http://www.zazzle.com/artology*

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Success!


I almost don't believe it, but I reached a milestone today. Finally, after working so hard at it over the years, I lost 10 percent of my body weight! That means, in Weight Watchers terms, I got my key chain! :) WooHoo! I didn't think I'd be able to lose weight, first of all, but to reach this goal so soon into the program is an even bigger shock for me. I am thrilled, just thrilled. And I got it in front of my supportive group with my sweet group leader--it was nice.

E had a checkup today at the doctor, and then we did some brief shopping. An otherwise uneventful day. I do have to share a toddler-ism I just heard today: Trying to say, "Easter Egg Hunt," my son told me he wanted to share in an, "Easter cunt." Hmm. Not sure they have that. Made me blush, if you can imagine!

Night-night. I really need to rest up for tomorrow. Groceries, a boy's hair cut, and an immunization shot are to follow. Take care, and de-lurk, if possible. I'm getting lonely! :)

R

2 comments:

Aynde said...

Found you via Mocha Momma. Congrats on reaching your goal!!!

:)

BB said...

Thank you! Glad to know you found me. I hope Mocha comes back! You're always welcome to come back here, if you like. Thanks for your encouragement! I can always use it!

R