http://www.zazzle.com/artology*

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Getting To Know Me

Welcome to the 2007 edition of getting to know your Friends. What you are
supposed to do is copy not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a
new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you,
and then send this to your friends including the person who sent it to you.

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your
friends, that you might not have known!

1. What time did you get up this morning? I'm lucky, my toddler sleeps till 9:00am.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Both--Gimme!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? What is this "cinema" you speak of?
4. What is your favorite TV show? 24, Deadwood, Big Love
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? A variety of healthy foods
7. What is your middle name? Lynn
8. What food do you dislike? Liver, digestive organs, anything that is still looking at me, and stuff with suction cups.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Finn Brothers, "Everyone is Here"
10. What kind of car do you drive? A top-of-the-line Ford Focus
11. Favorite sandwich? Pretty much any sandwich with bacon--or guacamole!
12. What characteristic do you despise? Prejudice. Really despise it.
13. Favorite item of clothing? Clothing.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Paris, France, or almost anywhere in Canada.
15. What color is your bathroom? Beige-y.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Whatever's cheap and fits me.
17. Where would you retire to? Paris or Canada.
18. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My husband threw confetti all over me to wake me up (the sharp, pointy, poky kind) and read me a card with a funny birthday song on it--we still quote that card as a pick-me-up now and then.
19. Favorite sport to watch? basketball.....go Spurs :)
20. Farthest place you are sending this? New Jersey
21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? You know who you are . . .
22. Person you expect to send it back first? ???
23. Favorite saying? "Crapola" and stuff I picked up from "Deadwood"
24. When is your birthday? June 25
25. Are you a morning person or a night person? They are both pretty sweet . . .
26. What is your shoe size? 6 or 6 1/2. And, how rude of you to ask!
27. Pets? My only dog, a Pomeranian named Benny.
28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I've lost almost 14 pounds so far!
29. What did you want to be when you were little? An artist or an author
30. How are you today? Fine, how are you?
31. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate. Chocolate anything.
32. What is your favorite flower? Daffodils
33. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? All of 'em.
34. What church do you attend? What business is it of yours? And why do you assume I go to church and not a synagogue, temple, or "nothing"?
33. What is your full name? XXXXX XXXX XXXX XXXXXXX
34. What are you listening to right now? My husband and my son laughing together.
35. What was the last thing you ate? An english muffin sandwich
36. Do you wish on stars? used to, but that is a lot of pressure for a star
37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? What is a fat, cranky color?
38. How is the weather right now? Cold. Windy.
39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband.
40. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Like? No. LOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE? Yes!
41. Favorite soft drink? Diet Rite Strawberry Kiwi soda
42. Favorite restaurant? A bunch from San Antonio, TX
43. Hair color? reddish brown
44. Sibling? 2 sisters and a brother-in-law
45. Favorite day of the year? All of 'em. Any day I can get out of bed is a good one.
46. What was your favorite toy as a child? A stuffed horse named Derby Dan. I still have him.
47. Summer or winter? Winters in Texas are pretty mild. Spring in Paris, Fall in Fredricksburg, TX and in the Northeast--in other words, it depends.
48. Hugs or kisses? Oh, a lady never tells!
49. Chocolate or Vanilla? Ice cream? Both. Candy? Chocolate.
50. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes, or they won't be my friends anymore.
51. When was the last time you cried? Watching Dangerous Catch on Discovery Channel--a ship sank. It was very very sad.
52. What is under your bed? Carpet
53. Who is the friend you have had the longest? IXXX
54. What did you do last night? Watched Big Love and South Park with my husband.
55. Favorite smell? That pear stuff I used to put in my bath in Montreal on my honeymoon--it smelled wonderful! Still my favorite smell.
56. What are you afraid of? I don't want to think about it.
57. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? Buttery and salty!
58. How many keys on your key ring? 2 maybe, and some keys floating around without chains . . .
59. How many years at your current job? Hmmm . . . I've been a mom for over three years now!
60. Favorite day of the week? They are all pretty
sweet . . .
61. How many towns have you lived in?
2. Yippee.
62. Do you make friends easily? Apparently not or I'd have some by now.
63. How many people will you be sending this to? Not telling. It would be too sad.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Making friends is never as easy when we are grown up as when we are kids, is it? Wanna be blog buddies? :-)

I liked learning more about you! I hope that you are going into a great weekend!

Hugs,
Becca

BB said...

I'd love to be a blog buddy! :)

Yea, a blog buddy!

R