http://www.zazzle.com/artology*

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Quick Update

Just a quick hello since I've been feeling pretty sick the past couple of days. Sore throat, drippy nose, fatigue, the usual . . .

I had to make a stop at Weight Watchers anyway, just for my weekly weigh-in (I didn't feel well enough to stay for the meeting). I was surprised to learn that I had lost 2.4 pounds! I'm really amazed. It's been about 9.2 pounds of weight loss so far. I'm truly shocked. It's been a long time since I found anything that worked for me. And I ate pizza rolls, chocolate, and cookies during the week. Amazing!

Guess that's it. I'm way too goofy to write much longer, and I have a terrible headache. I was rooting for one of the poodles to win Westminster tonight, but no such luck. Maybe next time.

Later,
R

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The crowd was louder for the other dogs, but not for the poodles. I wonder why. I guess I just don't understand why more people don't just love them. They're so cool. I thought Vicky was just adorable, but I guess it's not up to me, is it? AND it's not about cuteness. Oh well. Get better soon, 'kay?