http://www.zazzle.com/artology*

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Belated 24 Post

Yeah, I love 24. It's one of my favorite tv shows and I try not to miss it, even though at times plots are recycled and there are bouts of idiocy. It's still a fun show to watch, even interact with in my living room.

Now and then, there are implausible scenarios, even in the world of tv. Such as, no way in the world would a real counter-terrorist organization allow a person to interrogate their own sibling. Unlikely. Very unlikely. And my hubby and I know by now that "interrogation" kit really means "torture" kit. Kind of funny in a fictional kind of way. Anytime someone needs information, hubby and I start shouting, "Torture him!" from our sofa. But it makes for good drama.

And the double-crossing begins. I guess, for your own sake, if you haven't watched and I start posting about 24, you might want to read later to avoid spoilers. If you don't care, go ahead and read. Or whatever.

Ugh. I guess I'd better try to slip in a nap before my Weight Watchers meeting. I should always take advantage of those moments when my toddler is actually asleep.

I h
aven't been sleeping well lately. Might be that the air is dryer in this part of the state. (Texas) My sinuses are unhappy. But I need a nap, so I'm gonna take advantage of this rare opportunity.

Laters again,
R

No comments: