http://www.zazzle.com/artology*

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Good News!

I'm finally feeling better after feeling sick for so long, and I got back from my weekly Weight Watchers meeting with good news! I have now lost just over 11 pounds! WooHoo! I'm working my way toward earning that keychain! :)

This past weekend, my son, hubby and I went to the Greater Tarrant County Auto Show, especially because my son loves cars so much. It was fun, and we got to see a lot of the new models coming up in the new year, sit in some nice cars, and hang out with the in-laws. E got to sit in a real police car, too! I don't think he wanted to get out of it!


















I still have some really exciting vacuuming to do tomorrow, as well as some bathtub cleaning. Tune in tomorrow for all of the riveting details! :)

Laters,
R

No comments: