http://www.zazzle.com/artology*

Monday, April 23, 2007

Some things I think are icky-pants:

In no particular order:

  • Bugs (especially ants, roaches, and bees/wasps)
  • Poopy diapers
  • Prejudice
  • President Bush
  • Animal cruelty
  • The fact that no one seems to care about the faux fur fallacy
  • Loss
  • I can't stop missing my Missy rabbit . . . :(
  • I miss my Qui-Qui-doggie, too. :(
  • People who abuse children--beyond icky-pants!
  • Not having enough money to go to Starbucks
  • Running out of books to sell to Half-Price books to get money to go to Starbucks
  • When I don't have time to shower
  • Getting blood drawn
  • Shrimp--I swear, they are just "ocean roaches" to me!
  • War
  • Gas prices! Major-ly icky, and keeping me from visiting home!
  • Rotten produce in my crisper--especially when it begins to liquefy! I really do clean out my fridge, but sometimes the rotting happens very quickly!
  • Anytime I have to clean up vomit--human, canine--doesn't matter!
  • Bad dreams
  • When clothes are too small
  • People who tailgate
  • Smoking
  • Insomnia
  • Suffering
  • Littering
  • more stuff I'll add when I've had enough sleep . . .
Nighty-night, such as it is.

R

No comments: