http://www.zazzle.com/artology*

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Things that make me happy!

In no particular order:

  • When my son laughs so hard his laughs become silent.
  • Tickling my boy!
  • Sunsets.
  • Taking pictures.
  • Seeing artwork in a museum that I had only seen in books before.
  • Wildflowers, especially in south-central Texas, where they are seen along the highway en masse, and you can't even see the grass anymore.
  • When my dog smiles as he plays.
  • When my husband comes home from work.
  • Getting an unexpected hug.
  • Chocolate!
  • Coffee!
  • Starbucks!
  • When I can make a coherent sentence that actually sounds intelligent, especially if I can use big words! ;)
  • My family.
  • Lucid dreaming. Pretty cool, if I can do it.
  • Dreaming about my pets, whom I miss very much.
  • The ocean.
  • Paris, France.
  • Really good Tex-Mex food.
  • Mexican bakeries--lots of colors and unique breads.
  • The feeling after a long shower.
  • Losing weight.
  • Finding clothes that fit well.
  • Shopping!
  • That semi-annual sale at Bath and Body Works.
  • Walking on sand.
  • Thunderstorms.
  • Cool weather.
  • Traveling.
  • Airplane tickets in my hand!
  • Making jewelry.
  • Painting.
  • Emails from my family.
  • Getting catalogs in the mail.
  • Hugging my husband and my son.
  • Interior decorating.
  • 24
  • Getting into new tv shows with my husband.
  • Shopping for beads with my friend, H.
  • Having coffee with my dad.
  • When my artificial tan comes out right.
  • Buying stuff for the house.
  • Taking naps with my dog.
Okay, I guess that's enough for now. At least I can think of happy things, I know you'll be relieved! Time to go get that decent shower I've been waiting for, and to get out of the house for a little bit on this lovely spring day.

Blog ya later,
R

No comments: