http://www.zazzle.com/artology*

Monday, April 23, 2007

Okay, thought of some more things . . .

Icky-pants:

  • Using a razor wayyyy longer than you're supposed to, in order to save money on groceries.
  • Toddler tantrums
  • When traffic is leaving the speedway on a weekend and half those 100,000 people decide to find a "short cut" down the street in front of my subdivision. Then traffic is bumper-to-bumper on every avenue of travel for a few hours each day.
  • Getting my period
  • Cleaning poo off of my dog's fur--poofy Pomeranian butt! :)
  • Did I mention gas prices? Just thought I should mention it again.
  • When the shows I watch are over for another season, and I have to wait for the NEW season to air, then come out on DVD so I can finally see it! We watch a few HBO shows now.
  • And I hate finding large, hairy, quick, aggressive spiders around my house!

Happy:

  • When my son hugs me without prompting
  • Clean cars
  • A clean house
  • When I hear my son singing made-up songs in his room
  • A full kitchen of groceries
  • Meteor showers
  • Finding a great shopping deal
  • eBay! ;)
  • Scrabble
  • Roller-coasters!
  • And finding money I forgot about!
That's enough for now. Blog ya later!

R

5 comments:

ninjapoodles said...

Do you need me to burn DVDs of some of those TV shows you're missing? Because I will. We have so much space on our giant TiVo in the living room that it's embarrassing.

Oh, and the poodle/president bumper sticker came from CafePress. You can find wonderful things there, just using their search engine. I stumbled across that one while searching "poodle." ;-)

BB said...

Thanks, Belinda! You're very sweet. I think the season has already started, though, so I've probably already missed a few. :(

I'm definitely going to have to play around on CafePress now!

You know, I thought we had a lot of space on our TiVo thing, too, until we started recording stuff for my son to watch later. Now it's full of things I'd feel guilty deleting, just because I know he'll want to watch it again. How can I burn them to DVD? I really don't know how. I have a DVD burner, but it's hooked up to the computer and not the TiVo. I'm guessing I'd have to hook 'em up together somehow, but I don't see how to burn them to DVD from there.

Anyway, thanks for the tip, and I hope you're vacation is lots of fun and that you don't come home too soon!

R

CJ said...

What poodle bumper sticker? I've looked at Cafe Press before and liked their stuff. Anyway, R, one of your favorite things is Scrabble? I mean, I like it okay, but...

Anonymous said...

I got one Icky
Vomit.
Can't do it.
Can't see it
Can't smell it
human or animal
YUCK!
Scrabble Rocks!

Big R

BB said...

I agree with the vomit. Nasty!

Oh, and CJ, mostly SMART people like Scrabble, so that explains why you don't like it.

:b

R