http://www.zazzle.com/artology*

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just a little breather before another busy day. Things have been pretty crazy here. I'm still trying to find a new tenant for our apartment so we don't have to pay for it while we're renting our new, smaller place. Then we had a leak in our ceiling that literally took hours and hours to fix yesterday. Lots of drywall bits to clean up, and dirty water. I'm not looking forward to that. And I did show our apartment, which I had to clean the place up for. She already told me she wasn't going to rent it, though. She said it's too far from where she'll be working. Oh, well.

So today is mainly composed of chores again. Groceries, laundry, dishes, and maybe some cleanup from the plumbing work yesterday. I'll be exhausted again, I'm sure. I'm waiting for life to stop giving me lemons. Really. There's only so much lemonade I can make.

Oh, time to get my boy ready for school. Guess I need to go, and get this day going. But that's why I haven't blogged so much, and why I've mostly used this place to whine! ;)

Blog ya later,
R

2 comments:

The Beast Mom said...

Hey there!
Just wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas and Happy New Yr. :)

-bm

Dr of Madness and Krazy Bird said...

Hi R
Wishing you a very Happy New Year filled with much love and prosperity
Wally