http://www.zazzle.com/artology*

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!

Guess what? I am sooooo excited to announce that I have just purchased (and safely brought home) my first CRANBERRY BLISS BAR of the season!!!!!! Yeah! Woohoo! Non-Starbucks people won't get it, but try one, and you will . . . They are awesome indeed, and addictive. Only here for a short time, too short to say the least. So get 'em while you can, as long as you don't buy them from MY local Starbucks--I plan to buy and enjoy all I can until they are gone!

Well, gotta go, I want to savor the taste. Here I go, to cranberry bliss . . .

:)

R

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if it would be okay if I add you to our Members (blogroll) list? Looking forward to hearing from you.

BB said...

That's very sweet of you to offer--I would be glad to have this blog added to your site, especially if you think it's worth-while. Going through a depressed state at the moment, it's hard to think that anything I do is worth-while! So, thank you.

R