http://www.zazzle.com/artology*

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Names I Call My Dog


My sweet Benny, I've given him a ton of nicknames. For starters:

  • Benny
  • Bennie and the Jets
  • Benny-Boy
  • Ben-Ben
  • Bennster
  • Pom-Pom
  • Pocket Dog
  • Pocket Pup
  • Pocket Poof
  • Pet Poof
  • Bark Machine
  • Shut Up
And my favorite: Fuzzlebum.

I think he knows I'm talking to him every time, but I can't be sure. He's not exactly in the running for the dog version of MENSA. Not the brightest dog, but certainly the cutest! He's a little clown who gives me doggie hugs and kisses every day, and follows me around like a shadow. Very sweet, without a vicious bone in his body. Just so you know . . .

Introducing you to my Benny. :)

R

2 comments:

CJ said...

You forgot Goofy Poof and Benny Blanco from the Bronx (Carlito's Way).

BB said...

Oh, yeah!

R